In this week’s episode, we are talking about what our favorite Disney Holiday specials are. Who doesn’t love a good holiday special? Here is a hint, mine isn’t a special, it’s a movie! It’s also a time for resolutions, so we also talk about what we wish Disney would do in the next year. Kind of a New Years resolution for Disney. Of course, we talk about the week’s news, and what some may consider a controversial “If Julie Gets Lost”. She is never one to shy away from controversy.
- The Ultimate Guide to Family Attractions at EPCOT
- Walt Disney World Tickets – So Many Choices
- Parking At Walt Disney World
- Genie Plus Explained!
- Disney And Your Kids Souvenir Budget!
- Star Wars The Bad Batch: Is It Good?
- Disney’s Skyliner – Walt Disney World’s New Transportation
- How To Start Planning Your Disney World Vacation In Five Steps!